Monday, December 18, 2017

1996 Sunday Night Redemption!

Inserted 1:24 hobby and retail packs in 1996 Stadium Club series 1 were Sunday Night Redemption cards.  Each card featured two numbers that were to be compared to the final scores of each week's NFL Sunday Night football game.

Winning cards, that had matching scores, were redeemable for two special jumbo sized Stadium Club Finest cards featuring players that participated in that NFL game using the 1996 Stadium Club design.

The Giants Week 1 NFL game gave them the matching score and my guy Rodney was apart of that weeks cards.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to chase one of them down as they seem to be extremely rare finds. Luckily I was able to and as a surprise my wife picked it up for me.

Always glad to knock a tough card off my want list.



 

The card itself is the same card as the 1996 base one except it's chromed, jumbo and the card number is Week 1. 

I hope to keep knocking Hampton's off my list and if you would like to join my hunt, my want list is HERE and trade em to me or send me a nice gift. Either way it will make my day especially after watching this Giants team this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment