Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Big Blue Collections: You Thirsty?

Big Blue Collections is a segment that showcases non-card items in my NY Giants collection. This is the first and only time this segment will appear on here.

Today's piece is a total 90's throwback. A water bottle I assume is from the early 90's just by looking at the design and logo. I found this item in my Christmas stocking back last December from my sister-in-law. I never complain about adding new pieces to the Giants PC. I prefer cards, but, vintage type items are cool too.

I tried to capture a couple of angles of the bottle.


I assume this was one of those items you find in an oddball store like a dollar store but I am not sure about that. Sometimes those kinda stores have items you never will see again and that's why when I find them personally, I get them.

Odds are I will never use this item and will mainly keep it for showcasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment