Saturday, December 2, 2017

My Topps Moment Of The Year Entrants

My latest contest, Topps Moment Of The Year requires people simply just to take a picture of their greatest Topps moment of 2017. More details on that can be found on the link I provided in this paragraph.

Entries came pretty fast on Day 1 but have been slacking since. I am hoping people are just waiting it out and trying to think what their Topp moment was. See what I did there?

Anyways, here are the entries so far. I will update this post as they come in.     

"I found a typo on an award card for the Tribute set on Bunt. 

Emailed Topps and it turns out I actually found an error in the physical set, which was imported directly to digital for Bunt"

Ted S.

M.Priggs 

  

 Nick 
Andrew C. 

Grady M. 

 
 Kim M. 

 Eric B.


Cliff



The Cardboard Flame



Nachoes Grande



Tracy L.



 John S.

Nacho N 




 
S. Gandert

 
BiggsDaddy

Donnie S.

  

 
 
 
 NJ S.

My Wife's #MyToppsMomentoftheYear was here only @Topps moment of the year...when I surprised her with an Altuve relic from the 2016 ASG we attended together!

 Redbird Tess


JOSIAH S


 Dion

My #MyToppsMomentOfTheYear was pulling a Ken Griffey, Jr. autograph redemption from a box of 2016 Allen & Ginter X.

Gavin



 Nick F.


Jake S.




Jmack

Good luck to the entrants. I have enjoyed the stories so far and hope to see much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment