Sunday, December 24, 2017

Twas A NIght Before Christmas....

Twas a night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, oh wait...what's that...it's a Wes!

Over the last few weeks, I have seen the great Wes from Willinghammer Rising deliver some pretty epic packages. I was also a lucky recipient of one myself.

Buried deep within this never ending box, was things I traded for, some PC surprises, some items for trade and some items I have set aside for some deserving people that could use a surprise.
 
Wes really bombed me. I have never gotten anything like this before and I was definitely surprised.
 
I will start to slowly unveil some of the items in here I kept for my PC and the ones I traded for, but I don't want to reveal all of the magic in here as that would ruin the surprise for those I have cards intended for.
 
A big thanks goes out to Wes for this awesome mail day. Dude you are the best and I hope to find more stuff for you down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment