So last year I did an MLB Pick Em contest and awarded prizes through my Topps reviews and from the generosity of BCW Supplies.
This year however, I decided not to run that contest. It took a lot of hard work to keep up with the points system and make sure that I posted up games every weekend and to keep track that they weren't cancelled. I would also have to spend time looking up the scores the next day and it was just more than I could handle. I did like my set up and it was fun, but I want something a tad easier to take care of.
So this year I decided to let Yahoo Fantasy Sports take control of keeping track of scores for me and run a Fantasy Baseball Challenge instead!
I haven't set it up yet as Yahoo doesn't open til next week, but I want a feel about how many of you want to join and win some great prizes!
- Must be a U.S. Resident or have shipping in the U.S. to qualify for prizes.
- Just comment below to say I Am In! PLEASE leave your email below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send you a link when the league is set up next week. Failing to do this will result in a lost spot!!!!!
- Your comment only locks you up a spot. You will still need to sign yourself up and into Yahoo Fantasy Sports when I provide the link to do so.
- As for a fantasy draft, I have decided to do an autodraft. I think this is the easiest way to do things and make the league or leagues as fair as possible.
- There will be a monthly and year end winner. Monthly winner determination will be decided soon. Monthly winner will receive either an autograph card or a group of numbered cards depending on what was pulled and how much was pulled for the month.
- Year end winner, the champ of the leagues, will be given a BCW Prize Pack and Hit Pack from my Topps Reviews.
- IF IT ENDS UP BEING TWO LEAGUES, I will split the prizes. The person with the most points will get to choose between the BCW prize or the Topps prize. The other winner gets the leftover choice.
- I will post on here the winners screen name in the league. It is up to that winner to contact me within 72 hours to claim their prize or it goes to second place.
- Prizes will be from my Topps reviews and from BCW Supplies. Please take a moment out to thank them.
- You will have til February 15th 2018 to comment below that you are in. Once the league or leagues are set up, there will be no more open slots to enter beyond that date.
- I will be participating as well so look out for that challenge or lack there of.
- Good Luck to those that enter and have fun!