Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Tooth Me

Today is my birthday. So thanks in advance if you comment Happy Birthday as it may take me a few days to respond as this won't be my ordinary birthday of doing nothing. This year, today, I am getting my last wisdom tooth pulled out finally. Sadly it was the only day they had available to squeeze me in so I had to take it. I am dreading it big time.

Fortunately, I was able to focus on someone else mouth so far today instead of my own. One of the more famous "mouths" in sports. The one with a gap in their teeth and one that played for the New York Football Giants......

figure out this mouth yet....

he is a Hall Of Famer....



You got it! Mr. Michael Strahan!!
For my birthday this year my wonderful wife picked up my first ever autograph of his. It's a beautiful card with lots of shine. I also really like his signature.


It is also numbered 2/25 so not an easy find but was found at a more than reasonable price.


I am not sure how many days it will take for me to recover from this tooth pull, but I will try to check in time to time on here and Twitter. This tooth is impacted and close to the bone so it won't be the best of times I will be experiencing and depending on what time you are reading this, I may already be done with the procedure. 
At least I have this card to stare at for a few days to try and distract me and my wonderful gift from my hobby friends I am posting about tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment