Monday, March 5, 2018

New Trader=New Cards

I cannot tell you enough how much trading has played a role in my collecting the last few years. I am not sure how I would have added to my collection if it wasn't for that part with the way my funding has been.

Last week, @footballcrdonly contacted me about doing a trade and helping me add to my non sport PC which I happily obliged. Even though I didn't have quite enough to pull off a trade for one major card I really wanted, I still was happy with what I was able to get.

Up first, here are a few freebies he tossed in. My first look at Topps Tek Star Wars looks great.
 
Up next, lots of set help for Americana. I am now only one base set number away!
 
A new blue parallel for that set chase

 
And a new Freeze Frame. I really like these and even though building this set will be impossible, I like to see how far I can get.
 
You can see all of my Americana Set needs, HERE if you have any to help.
 
Yankees adds including Jeter, Mantle

 
Mini Mantle

 
Gold parallels

 
And a numbered Jeter. Love the photography.
 
A new Judge for that PC. Really dig the gold appeal.
 
I have yet to see this show, it's on my list for someday, but seeing these unique relics I will always jump on them.

 
Trio of non sport relic,
 
Game Of Thrones, another show I haven't watched, landed me this Charlotte Hope autograph. I liked the signature. MC Lyte rapper auto as well.
 
Lysacek auto. He was in the Olympics
 
Arrow Auto of Christopher Heyerdahl auto. Totally dig the smiley face. Lizzie Samuels auto from The Walking Dead.

 
George Lopez who I used to watch on his show. Was a pretty funny show.
 
And finally, a pretty slick Suggs patch for my unique patch PC.
 
 
Not a bad overall haul if I should say so myself.
 
A big thanks goes out to @footballcrdonly for the trade and I look forward to our next. Hopefully I can find something for that other card ;)

I am always welcome to new traders and adding to my PC as long as the fit is right for both of us and we can agree on shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment