Friday, March 30, 2018

Passing It Along

My buddy @JGfan24ever is very generous like I have said on here many, many times. He is always sending me surprise gifts and we also do on and off trades as well. He is very easy to trade with which is another plus.

Today's post is both a gift and a trade one.

Michael recently messaged me and told me that a lot of Panini Optic cards he had won would be heading my way. No complaints from me on that of course.

The cards arrived roughly a week later and here is what he passed along,

The first group has some good NFL players in base card form. Flacco I can't figure out, guy looks to be the next superstar after a big Super Bowl win and ever since he has been flopping. Murray has put up a couple decent seasons since going to the Titans. Luck is one of the better QBs in the league if he can just stay healthy and Winston is consistently putting up big numbers but doesn't get the recognition.

The next group has some shiny items. Howard had a big season for the Bears and of course this group also has the legendary Peyton Manning.

Up next a group of rookies. The biggest of the group is Corey Davis. He was pretty impressive in the playoffs vs the Patriots catching a pretty sweet ball for a TD. It may be a sign of things to come as he works up a repertoire with Mariota.
 

That was it for the Panini Optic lot he passed along as a gift. Now onto our trade.

I can't remember how long that he has been trying to sell this Marvel Now autograph, but it has been months and months. So I finally inquired again about the card and we pulled off a very fast trade for it. I like the oddballs for my non sport PC as well.
 
Valeria Richards is the daughter of Doctor Doom and the Invisible Woman in the Marvel Universe. Card is signed by the artist, Mark Bagley, who has a pretty unique signature.

Thanks goes out to Michael once again for his generosity and for being a great friend and trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment