Monday, May 28, 2018

Sets Of My Childood THE SERIES! Part 10:1995 Skybox Paydirt

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a wantlist. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Part 10 already in this series! Still have much much more to go. Today's set I have been chasing since 1995 so it's about time I finish it up already.

 

Skybox Paydirt's fell 1:4 packs of 1995 Skybox Premium. A product that stood by it's name that year as the base set looked awesome and so didn't the inserts like this one. These also had very tough colored parallels as well. 

For years I assumed it was the background that decided the parallel when it really was the name printed. Instead of being in the base gold, it was printed in purple, red, blue, green, etc. Those are not easy to come by. I luckily own a red of Rodney Hampton but don't expect to ever find another parallel to it.

But, today's set needs are focused on the regular 30 cards in the base set. I have a good start but still have some gaps to fill.

My current haves are,
1,2,3,4,6, 8,11,13,14,16,20,22, 23,25, 26, and 27,

How many of you remember or collected these?

No comments:

Post a Comment