Monday, June 11, 2018

Rock Solid Gold Finds

You ever just have a few too many cards that sometimes you may miss something you already have?

I ran into that recently.

When trying to put things away, I stumbled up on two card needs for my Sets Of My Childhood.

One is this Rondell White Rock Solid insert from 1996 Upper Deck. I am surprised that the shine that reflects off from these didn't catch my attention the first time when I was searching.

So now I can add number 13 on my haves list.

Up next, that awesome Fleer Metal Golden Fingers insert that not many remembered I found a biggie towards that set in the GOAT Jerry Rice. I thought I had it all along but couldn't locate it til now.


This will add card number 6 to my haves.

For more needs for these two sets and others, go right HERE to see if you can help.

Have you guys ever found needs whether it's for sets or PC that you discovered in your collection later on?

No comments:

Post a Comment