Thursday, June 7, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 16:1997 Skybox Impact Boss

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a want list. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Can't believe we are at post 16 in this series. Once again, we will take a look at another football set but I do promise other sports do exist in this series but football was my main and still is collecting sport. Today we take a glance at an insert from Skybox Impact in 1997 that was the BOSS.
At 1:6 packs in 1997 Skybox Impact, you could find these super colorful embossed inserts.  The 20 card set had both rookies and veterans in it. So far my only haves are the three rookies, so I have a long ways to go. 

I am not sure what caught my attention or still catches my attention about these, but something does. It's not something I would have been into today as much but being apart of my cardboard history and the embossing kinda gets me, I am on the chase for the rest!

My current haves are,
1,5,and 20
How many of you remember or collected these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment