Friday, June 15, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 18:1996-1997 Stadium Club Welcome Addition

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a want list. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Today's set I don't have a lot of info on like past sets, but it is still one I am seeking so let's take a look!
I bought a ton of 1996-1997 Stadium Club back in the day chasing down some Kobe's. However, over the years what I had disappeared from moving and my father staking his claim in the collection when I moved out of home after high school.

One of the sets I was seeking at the time was Welcome Addition. I had roughly half of it done but now have one single card from the 25 card set.

The checklist is of players who moved to a new team and made the biggest impact for them. One of my all-time favorite Knicks is included in the set in Allan Houston. Another reason I need to chase it down.

My current haves are,
10
I have a very, very, very long ways to go here as you can see.
How many of you remember or collected these? I am sure Billy must!

No comments:

Post a Comment