Saturday, June 23, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 22:1996 Laserview Football

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a want list. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

In 1996, full motion cards were the "thing" and I was all-in on it chasing what I could.

In 1996, Pinnacle put out this 40 card set that looked impressive. Black outside with a full motion hologram off to the side. This set is small so it shouldn't take much to build and may be one I lose patience with and buy outright or preferable trade outright.

One thing to note along with this product, it also produced on-card autographs of BIG TIME stars in its Laserview Inscriptions.

My current haves are,

7,8,11,23,28,29,30

I have a very, very, very long ways to go here as you can see. Hoping for your help!

How many of you remember or collected these?

No comments:

Post a Comment