Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 23:1996 Zenith Noteworthy

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a want list. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

1996 Zenith as an overall product, other than Spx, was my favorite. The base cards were elegant, the inserts were shiny and they seemed to have held their value over the years. I busted a ton of packs in 1996, which wasn't cheap by the way, and even busted some boxes in the last few years. I probably have the base set but am not sure. It is a need on my Sets Of My Childhood so if you find one or have one to trade let me know!!!!
Falling 1:12 packs, Noteworthy takes a special note of each player featured from their 1995 season. The top part of the card feature a rainbow foil and the bottom more of a dull look. But looking at the card straight on looks great.

There are 18 cards in the set and all I have is three so far so I have a long journey to go to complete this one. But, I really hope to.
             
My current haves are,
4,10, and 18

I have a very, very, very long ways to go here as you can see.

How many of you remember or collected these?

No comments:

Post a Comment