Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 24:1995 Fleer Aerial Attack

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a want list. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Yes folks, we are back with 1995 Fleer. Sorry to all the hatah's out there. I liked the product and the inserts, especially today's. This was by far my favorite insert from the product.

Inserts in 1995 Fleer fell one per pack. But, not all were that easy to find. Aerial Attack only has 6 cards in the set, but they fall one per box as opposed to easier pulled inserts from the product. Out of hundreds of packs I have busted including one box, this was the only one I found even though they fall 1:36.

Rare, no. Tough to pull, I would say so. But, I have one out of six so I am hoping this one should be an easy one to tackle with some help.

The design is pretty simple. A groovy 90's etched color-themed footballs foil background with a featured player up front. But, it looks unique up close. Sometimes it's really hard to show you how great a card is with a picture.
My current haves are,
6

Only five left to go! Can you help, just let me know!
How many of you remember or collected these?

No comments:

Post a Comment