Friday, June 1, 2018

Sets Of My Childood THE SERIES! Part 12:1995 Fleer Gridirion Leaders

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a wantlist. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Today's needs come from every bloggers love/hate product, 1995 Fleer. Which by the way I am on the love end of it.

With it's groovy checkerboard design, this 10 card set was found in 1995 Fleer at a rate of 1:4 packs. As you can tell, I bought a ton of 1995 Fleer and only am missing four cards from this set now.

My current haves are,

1,2,3,8,9,10

How many of you remember or collected these?

No comments:

Post a Comment