Saturday, June 2, 2018

Sets Of My Childood THE SERIES Part 13:1995 Fleer NFL Prospects

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a wantlist. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Yes, we head back to 1995 Fleer for Part 13 of this series and more football. Don't worry, there are other sports to but the main beef of my needs will be football. Today's insert line captures the rookies of 1995 in a Saved By The Bell design.

 


1995 had a few good prospects, but many turned out to be bums. Other's I liked just because they grew on me like Kerry Collins. I felt I liked him more than the Giants pick Wheatley that year.

This 20 card set fell 1:4 packs back in 1995. The front as a gloss and not gloss texture. The background is rough while the player and the writing is glossy. I think these look awesome but not all will agree with that statement especially coming from 1995 Fleer.

My current haves are,

2,3,4,5,6,7,13,15,16,19,20

I have some, but still have a ways to go and will need help doing so!
How many of you remember or collected these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment