Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Sets Of My Childood THE SERIES Part 15:1995 Fleer Ultra Rising Stars

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a wantlist. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

One of my first big pulls in the hobby was this Marshall Faulk 1995 Fleer Ultra Rising Stars card. It was the most elegant card I had ever seen at that time. So a couple of years ago I was fortunate enough to land the Favre in a box break and I was like, I gotta have the rest now.

These weren't the easiest pulls back in 1995 falling at 1:37 packs in packs of Ultra. Which is why I thought this was the greatest card pull ever at the time. 

The cards themselves are space themed and printed on acetate. They look so impressive in person.

Keep in mind that these also had a really tough Gold Medallion parallel to find as well. Those ones I am not seeking currently. I just want a base insert set of these for now. And yes, they must all match no intermixing base and gold medallion parallels.

There are only 9 cards in the set to chase and I have 2 of them. The others shouldn't be too expensive so hoping some trading buddies can hunt down the last 7.

My current haves are,

5 and 6

How many of you remember or collected these?

No comments:

Post a Comment