Friday, June 29, 2018

WINNER Of The 2017- 2018 Optic Basketball Autograph

Another Panini contest is done and over and this time entries were way down with a lousy 15. I had more entries for a redemption card sadly.  Wonder if I need to start setting 25 entrants needed for a contest type of thing. Hmmmm...

But, that doesn't mean we still don't have a winner. I said guess the amount of views to win this autograph plus some bonuses..
 
  

Here are the views at 273....
 

And here is our winner who guessed 275.....The Lost Collector! Congrats! Please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address or DM me on Twitter with so as well and I will hopefully get those out soon.

There is still a contest going on now that you can find HERE and another starting up soon. Make sure you enter both!
 
Make sure you thank Panini and Tracy Hackler for the contest and all of the other ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment