Saturday, June 23, 2018

WINNER OF THE BRANDON INGRAM AUTOGRAPH!

20+ entrants gave themselves a shot at winning the Brandon Ingram autograph redemption CODE. But, only one could win.

I was glad that the turnout was a bit better for this contest. I hope the contest I am posting later today has a good turnout as well.

One thing I failed to mention was how I was choosing a winner. That's because I wasn't thinking when I posted it. I usually do guess the views on Panini posts but forgot. So instead Random.org with 7 randoms had to.

So here is our winner,

There were 22 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Daniel DuBay
  2. Brad Jorgensen
  3. Fuji
  4. JT Woodworth
  5. ketchupman36
  6. Brandon
  7. Scott Neuroth
  8. GRADY MALACHOWSKI
  9. Eric Sparks
  10. Undertime147 The human
  11. Trevor P
  12. hudsonfan15
  13. defgav
  14. Jafronius
  15. Dennis
  16. Chris Swain
  17. Corky
  18. Brandon Scoggins
  19. Kyle Herring
  20. Footballcrdonly
  21. jasongerman9
  22. Justin S
IP: 72.169.81.98
Timestamp: 2018-06-23 15:32:09 UTC

Congrats to Daniel DuBay! Please DM me on Twitter or email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com for the redemption code.

Thanks to everyone that entered. New contest posting very soon!

Please, PLEASE take a minute out to thank Tracy Hackler and Panini so we can continue to run contests like this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment