Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 19:1995 Fleer TD Sensations

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a want list. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Well, here we are again with that hated 1995 Fleer. Well, that's not the way I look at it. I liked all of the snazzy designs that most don't appreciate. I also liked the inserts a lot as well and I bought tons of it then and even bought some more packs recently as well. Now I just need to finish up the inserts and at some point I may even chase the base set. Yes, cringe away!!!!

 This 10 card set fell at 1:3 packs back in 1995 Fleer football.  Featuring the top players at the time who knew how to score TDs.

The design is simply full bleed photograph that's borderless with the simple words TD Sensations with team color and player name. Nothing snazzy or shiny, just a plain nice insert.

I only need 4 more to finish it. Who is gonna help me?

My current haves are,
1,3,4,6,8,9
How many of you remember or collected these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment