Sunday, July 1, 2018

WINNER Of The 2018 Luminance Cards

Another contest is in the books! I have been rolling them right out recently and don't plan to slow down.

This contest had yet another poor turnout with only 15 entrants. COME ON PEOPLE!! I AM GIVING AWAY FREE CARDS HERE!

So far the 2018 Classics one has surpassed this contest. Very exciting. I hope we can get double this one on it.

In the end, I still have a winner and that winner guessed 288 views...
 
Congrats to jd pierc who is the winner. jd, please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com or DM me on Twitter @SportCardCollec with your address. You will have 72 hours from today to claim the prize or otherwise it goes back to the prize pot. 

Congrats again to our winner and thanks to everyone who entered and RT'd the contest.

If you haven't yet, GO ENTER THE 2018 CLASSICS FOOTBALL GIVEAWAY!!!
 
 /10 autograph up for grabs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment