Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Generosity Floweth

There are many generous collectors out there and I like to include myself in that conversation, but even I can't seem to compete with as much as @JGfan24ever does.

Seems like every time he opens something he is passing cards along to someone. I wished I could match that.

Recently, I benefited again from his generosity. I think this must have been at least 10+ mail days this year already from him I have posted on here.

Up first are some 2017 Panini Cards. I wished for design on these they had left that border out. I think that would have made them look much better with that open full bleed photography.


Next, all new cards from 2018 Prestige. My Giants 2018 collection is growing faster than I thought it would be. Mostly base though.


Wayne Gallman who had a good run-see what I did there-at the end of last season when he overtook as starter. Too bad with all of the autographs and rookie cards I have of him that he won't be starter this year. But, on the other hand, Saquon is a once-in-a-liftetime generational talent so...

Anyways, here is a base rookie and foil parallel I didn't have.


And finally, @JFfan24ever had a bunch of Prospect Ticket autographs up for grabs. I can't turn away a rookie hitter autograph even if I don't know who they are. This one I grabbed in hopes he will be the next super star. At the very least I have a guy who has a well defined autograph.

By the way, Walker has played for about 10 teams after this one and is currently playing AA for the Washington Nationals. Still somewhat in the league so he may get a shot someday. Who knows.
 

Another big thanks goes to Michael for another solid mail day. Hopefully I will send another one your way some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment