The Giants play the Eagles tonight in Metlife Stadium. I am not really sure what to expect especially after last weeks breakdown I had to have after witnessing the Giants coming all of the way back just to lose by a 63 yard field goal. A lot of that loss hangs on the NFL refs in that game that did a terrible job of calls. But, it's not like the Eagles are playing up to last years hype either.Should be an interesting game and as with most games for the Giants right now being under .500, they are must wins. Especially since this would put them into a tie with the Eagles for possibly first place?!
For cards today, well, I am not going to show any off despite having a few mail days to tackle in my drafts. Today it's about how I finally updated my Giants PC numbers on here. It has been since July that I have done so and now these numbers are finally up-to-date. We will talk more about this update in a few.
I wanted to also mention I updated my NY Yankee ones as well. I am begging all of you that trade with me PLEASE do not send any more NY Yankee base cards my way. I have an overabundance of doubles that I don't keep. Rookie doubles however are more than fine and those can be sent by the bunches especially if they are from the last five years. I get most of my Yankee base from one guy so I always am covered there.
You can find my NY Yankee PC updated numbers here . They aren't too shabby, but not as impressive as the Giants one,
Speaking of my NY Giants PC numbers, I will first give you the link to check them all out and I will point out a few spots on my breakdown that could use some help or some that I find impressive.
Here is the link to my Giants PC breakdown,
Here are a few interesting tidbits and areas of weakness.
- My Eli Manning collection grew to 443 cards. I am on the drive to 500!
- However, Eli is still second to my biggest Giants PC which is my lead guy Rodney Hampton who recently added five cards and grew to 560 cards.
- With two more autograph adds of Sterling Shepard, I now have 18 autographs of him.
- My Saquon Barkley PC is one card short of 30.
- New hits added to my biggest memorabilia autograph collections for Rueben Randle and Andrew Williams still have them way in the lead in that area over all others
- I STILL DON'T HAVE A TIKI BARBER AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!
- I ALSO STILL DON'T HAVE A KERRY COLLINS NY GIANTS AUTOGRAPH
- I STILL ALSO NEED A KURT WARNER NY GIANTS AUTOGRAPH TOO
- I am only 353 NY Giants cards away from 5,000 total
And here's to hoping for a Big Blue Thursday win!