Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Who You Gonna Call? A COMPLETE SET!

Just in time for Halloween today, I finally get to unveil my other big completed project for 2018. I have officially completed the entire Cryptozoic Ghostbusters autograph set!

This set took me a few years to do and it definitely wouldn't have been possible without some major help from friends. Thank you @Jake1725,Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown, My Wife, the late George Nadeau who held a contest that I won to add it and his support, @90sNicheFBcard and

Wes who helped locate and acquire this last piece I was missing in this Michael Ensign who seemed to have disappeared right when I was at the very end. But, nobody gets by Wes!

Here is a up-close look to most of the other set in case you haven't seen them on here before.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

    

 

 



 

I couldn't believe that I finished the Psych seasons 1-4 autograph set this year and then to top it off with another autograph set. Stunning.

Now that this is complete, it's time to chase down the Film-Cel cards, sketch cards , slime cards (my next set goal), and the patch cards.

Thanks again for everyone who helped me out with this project. I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment