Tuesday, November 20, 2018

GREASEd Up My Non Sports PC

Today is the finale of my Twitch Collects Cards blog mail day. 
We will be tackling the non sport adds from my mail day. If you don't know by now, I have been really building up a non sport PC this summer. My best additions to it have yet to be shown. Wait til Christmas on that one. They have a theme...

But for today, let's check out what I got in my Twitch mail day.

Fans Of The Game Al Pacino.I think we all know his biggest role was in The Godfather saga. Still a saga I have yet to watch. I know, I know. He also had many other big roles as well including a movie I did see in Any Given Sunday.


Common is both a rapper and an actor. I don't listen to rap anymore and never heard any of his.  He has been in many movies as well but the only one I have seen is Just Wright. The love story between a physical therapist and an All Star basketball player. I actually enjoyed it more than it sounds mainly for the funny parts in the movie.


William Holden I never watched any movies of, but he was one of the biggest box office stars and draws in the 50s and 60s. I love adding classic Hollywood Legends such as Holden.


Reece is known for many things. Actress, professional volleyball player, sports announcer, fashion model and even was in ESPN's body issue. This card features a nice two color swatch of this all around gal.


Swimsuit Issues anyone? Here she is! Molly sims with a small swatch of clothing. My first relic of hers. I always wanted some of these PopCardz relic cards but never actually pulled the trigger on any. My biggest want from the set is Mandy Moore and I have my reasons for that and will explain if I ever get it. If you have one or see the card and wanna trade it to me, let me know!


and finally the biggest name of the group and one I was stoked about, John Travolta. This guy has been in hundreds of movies and lots of them I have seen. From Grease to Pulp Fiction to Face/Off, Look Who's Talking to Phenomenon, to so many others. I really liked Face/Off with Nicolas Cage.


Huge thanks to Twitch Cards again for the trade. I am hoping we can do this again!

As for the rest of you, let's hear your favorite or favorites for John Travolta in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment