Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A Mixed Cube Of Everything

The next cube didn't have a specific sport or even two. It has a mix of everything and every piece was a surprise as with all of these cubes that Wes from Area 40 blog put together. That's what makes these so much fun.

This cube kicks off with a coin and Seattle Slew card so I knew this one would be interesting.

The coin, well, that's a Geoff Bodine from Pinnacle Mint. Very cool product.

Next, a Mark McGwire gold karat card. Something common you found a lot of in the 90's.

Speaking of the 90's, I loved this design by Upper Deck adding in the hologram.Maybe this should be another one on my set list. Of course the more I add, the less I complete.

TMNT! We all know I dig these. Wished I had the full base set.

I have never seen these before or heard of the group The Babys. But, I enjoy the oddball non sport issues so I will binder these.

Finest Prodigies gold edition!

Jose Canseco when he was skinny. Wonder if he ate too many Drakes and that's what really made him the monster hitter he turned out to be....

My first ever Roger Federer card. I like to have a few cards of each sports stars so this is nice add.

A football relic and autograph of Eric Fisher.

And finally, we end it on an awesome note, Fragments Of The Farm. I love this series in Topps with it's unique swatches.
That does it for today's cube. But, there are more to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment