Monday, December 31, 2018

A PWE Full Of Yanks!

The Chronicles Of Fuji has been one of my favorite blogs to read every time there is a new post out. The trips he takes to the flea market and the finds he has is remarkable. I also enjoy to see what cards of players he has to share. Many times I am left in my seat blown away.

Occasionally, him and I also share mail days. I recently mailed him a Christmas PWE and he returned the favor even though he really didn't have to.

It was interesting how he packed his PWE in comparison to mine. He fit soooo much more into his than I did mine. Maybe a somewhat new approach for me in 2019. We will see.

I didn't get the pleasure of opening any Stadium Club in 2018 so I will take what I need from the set. I had someone else mail me a few Yanks from the set but I am pretty sure two out of  three are new.

Winteryness which I can see right outside my window as I type this.

My first ever relic of Chien-Ming Wang. Not only a fun name to say, but I really liked to watch the guy pitch. This is a solid add to my Yankees PC.

Shiny, check. Bowman Chrome rookie card, check. NY Yankee, check. Three checks means it's a winner. Bradley Suttle didn't pan out as a 4th round pick but this card is pretty stunning.
Thanks Fuji for the mail day and hope to do more exchanges with you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment