Thursday, December 27, 2018

Almost At The End

Another cube, another day.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this week full of these wonderful cubes I was sent by Wes from Area 40 blog. I don't have many more to show off. Actually, tomorrow will be the finale.

But, we still have today's to reveal so let's take a look at what mysteries hid within.

Rickey Henderson kicks off the top of this one.

Two new, yes NEW, Ken Griffey Jr cards for my PC!

Wade Boggs rookie. Check.

Three more name rookies in Neon Deion, the guy who shouldn't have won Rookie Of The Year and Mr. Brave, sorry Cubs, Greg Maddux.

George Bush. Everyone knows I love Presidential cards.

Another one for my set of Seasons Best.

A new one for my set of this series of Diamond Kings. Many argue that Bonds should be a HOFer, but I say no and always will. He cheated the game and we know he did. Plain and simple does not belong.

Ryan Anderson autograph.

Woo hoo! Paul O'neill autograph again! And a Jamie Moyer as well. Great finds!

4 more autos including Jimy Williams the manager.

Pretty cool find here. I can't tell if Wes had this signed or it came this way. The autograph placement is odd on the card if Topps did it.

And we finish it off with four more autograph finds.
Well, that does it for the second to last cube. One more to go tomorrow so come back and see how it all ends. What surprises await....

No comments:

Post a Comment