Friday, December 21, 2018

Bill Gives His Approval

A new week and a new cube to reveal from my big box of fun from my buddy Wes over at Area 40 blog. I can't believe on Christmas Day the legend will be no more on there. But, at least I have him to talk to on Twitter.

This cube kicks off with a great topper, Frank Thomas Topps rookie card.

We dig in and find a Paul O'Neill and Fred McGriff Rated Rookie. Didn't have these.

That then leads to this Fleer Bo Jackson rookie card. Another I didn't have.

Which takes us to this refractor oh wait, reprint rookie card of Stephen Strasburg. I always wonder where this guys ceiling is since he can't stay healthy.

Nice!! Love me a Leaf Fractal Matrix parallel.

Frank Tanana autograph. Honestly, I have no idea who he is but what I do like is his signature and I love adding autographs with verses on them.

A couple of autographs I didn't have and a couple of guys I didn't' know.

However this was a name I knew and needed. Not sure if Wes did this TTM or met him, but this was a great autograph addition to my collection.

Bill gives his seal of approval to Wes for another great cube!
More of these breaks coming this week in which could be a week full of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment