Sunday, December 30, 2018

Double Finale!

Today marks the end of another disappointing NY Giants season. If it hadn't been for Saquon Barkley, I am not even sure I could have withstood any of this season. The Giants only identity is Barkley right now. The defense is atrocious. The offense can only live and breathe through Barkley, When he has to sit, negative yards accrue. He is the team right now and we will see how he can do in his second matchup vs Dallas today in the Giants season finale.

The first time they matched up, Saquon was more dangerous through the air than he was on the ground. Hopefully that will be different today.

It's not only the Giants season finale, but it's also my finale part of my mail day from Grady M who happens to be a Cowboys fan. Who wins our matchup today? Well, we will see.

First I found some Prizm cards I needed. The one to point out here his Landon Collins. This could be the last season I see him in blue. Contract ends after the season and an injury to him didn't help his cause possibly. When healthy though, still one of the best safeties in the game.

New Odell Beckham Jr and LT,

These Donruss Gridiron Kings cards look awesome. This card ranks up there with my favorite Odell cards.

I expect a lot more from Carter in 2019. This guy has shown improvement with every game and this Prizm "refractor" looks wack!

Eli Manning who won last years WPMOY award for his work off the field. Solid guy all around. Sort of the NY Giants version of Derek Jeter.

Prizm looks awesome this year. Look at this great parallel of Eli!

Sport King cards of Tiki and Carson. Still trying to chase down a Carson autograph

Another Davis Webb relic for that collection,

Tiki Barber relic ends the mail day from Sport Kings. Really nice looking card.

A big thanks goes out to Grady M for another great mail day! Thanks buddy I have ore to send your way when I get the chance to.

Here's to another season of Giants football. I am going to miss them. All I can hope now is that an NFC East team or the New England Patriots DON'T win the Super Bowl. I would be even more heartbroken. 

As for Giants cards, they will continue to live on this blog. There is no end for those in sight on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment