Monday, December 31, 2018

Fantastic Finish

And we have finally reached the end of the cubes sent by Wes from Area 40. Today's finale is a three cube break.

First cube topper is this sweet red sparkle parallel. Not sure why Topps stopped doing their parallels like this. They could choose a rainbow of colors and I would want to chase them all!

JFK,

And Screech. No, not that one from Saved By The Bell. The Mascot of the Nationals. There were tons of Mascot cards in these cubes.

Pope Paul kicks off the inner parts,

Followed by a Frank Thomas Score rookie

Then a 1996 Pinnacle Derek Jeter "rookie". I used to think these were real true rookies, but they are not. Jeter is a 1993 rookie.

First time I have seen one of these 90's parallels from Prism. Early cracked ice? Only 480 of these out there! That's not too many compared to today's bigger numbered stuff.

JFK. This time a framed parallel

More autograph love. Some good ones I know in here like Danny Graves and Andy Ashby

Michelle Steele relic. I am always looking to add to my non sport PC and even though a sportscaster, it counts.

John will...John will...ROCKer you! Guy was quite the personality if my memory serves me right. But, he was pretty good to.

Shiny Matt Cain rookie.

90's insert add! Not sure who Rob Deer is, but it works for my PC.

Mark McGwire Crusade. Some of Panini's best looking cards.

Ken Griffey Jr new adds,

This one was one of my favorite cards out of all of the cubes. Spectacular looking card all around.

And finally, my first time ever seeing one of these out of the hundred StarQuests I have in hand, this is one of the Rares. I literally have never seen one. Now I own one.
Well that does it. Thanks for this trip with me to see what fun was found in these cubes. Wes could very easily market these things with so much awesomeness inside.

Thanks again Wes for this mail day. I am still blown away by all of it and revisiting it through posts took me back through it all over again and I loved it as much the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment