Monday, December 31, 2018

Non Sport PC Gets A Boost!

In the finale of what I am showing off of my mail day from Shane over at Project Pedro blog, he sent over non sport goodness. He doesn't like or collect it so when he pulls it or finds it, I get it and I will continue to take it 'til the cows come home as some say.

These  are pretty awesome Topps rookie cards of Jenny McCarthy, Jay-Z, Christine Brinkley and Carmen Electra.

Here is also a parallel /250 of Carmen.

Here is a Jay Z Bazooka gold rookie card. I believe these were in basketball products.

Shannon Elizabeth. Stunning card and lady.

This isn't technically non sport, but comes from a mix product so I took it.

Love these lenticular cards. Only problem, Upper Deck counts them as a third hit and out of Goodwin that's the usual third hit you find.

Another not non sport relic but comes from Goodwin so I took it.

And odd hit for sure, but I always wanted one of these map relics. Of course if I had opened a box to find one and that was the big hit, well, I wouldn't have been too happy.

Some great celebrity adds to the PC. Ava Gardner swatch  She was a singer and actor.

Mc Lyte has a nice autograph, just never heard any of her songs.

Rutina Wesley was best known for her role in True Blood as Tara Thorton. Not a series I ever watched but I will add any non sport autograph.

And finally Tony Orlando. Singer, actor and so much more. Another great looking autograph. This celebs should teach the athletes how to sign.
A big thanks goes out to Shane on another successful trade. I already have stuff sitting aside for you for the next one which I hope will be sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment