Wednesday, December 12, 2018

There Are Some Beauties To Find

There are some beauties to find in these cubes that Wes packed. Every cube has wonders within and here we are with the latest reveal from the big box of goods that Wes sent my way.

This Shonn Greene card was the topper for this cube. It's got a decent photograph, but not what the chase was. It was all on the inside.

Certified Gold Future of Craig Yeast. They sure don't make inserts like they used to.

Remember these? I do. I still have some in my collection but not one like this. I miss the creativity we once had. Of course now they would probably do a pin drive version today or a downloadable app.

I will never get used to seeing Emmitt Smith in a Cardinals uniform. He should have walked away afterwards.

Some Classic inserts and parallels and one Sharp shooter from Playoff.

Cause three outta four ain't bad. Sorry Joe Flacco. I know you won a Super Bowl but things have derailed for you since.

I don't care that this is Brandon Stokley, I loved this card design. Would be a fun, but expensive set to build.

Always wanted this card in the 90's and never got it, but glad to finally have it now.

90's insert printed on acetate of one of the greatest receivers of all time and on one of the greatest 90's products of all time, yes please!

Lots of great running backs here. Gold Label in the 90's so much better than todays.

Great Post vintage card.

Finally landed a Bo Jackson football rookie and Gronk, despite being a Patriot, is an unstoppable beast that you have to admire.

My first ever USFL card. Not sure who he is, but look at that stylin hair!

This guy has been solid for the Vikes. Kind of an odd signature.

Nice signature, if only the player had panned out.

And finally, a letterman auto of a guy I kept hitting in Aaron Dobson. He never panned out but I always like adding letterman especially if I decide to change this blog name some day. Yes, I am still considering it.
Another cube down and another one coming up this week. Just make sure you keep coming back to view these. You, just like me, never know what will be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment