Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tradin' With Jake Again

Another trade is in the books for me and @Jake1725. This one was one of our smaller ones, but it still provided some nice boom.

Yankee rookie cards of Bird and Frazer,

Servino rookies, 

My man DJ!

Andjuar who I still need an autograph of.

DiDi rookie. Think I only had one other so glad to add this one.

There were some new Aaron Judge cards as well but I guess my blog didn't want to upload the photo so I will just say there are three new ones.

Cool Dr.Strange trio relic for my non sport PC.

And finally a beautiful Rodney Hampton Atomic Refractor from 1996 Bowman's Best. It was the last one I needed for my rainbow and it wasn't an easy one to find. Glad I finally nailed it down.
A big thanks goes out to @Jake1725 for another great trade and I am sure we have many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment