Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Another Cardpocalypse Hits My Mail Box

For awhile now, @CardpocalypseNC and myself have been working on a slow moving but progressing trade. It originally all started with a Phillip Lindsay rookie card I had pulled for a card I really wanted, but then turned into much more.

Sometimes trades are like my homemade pizza dough, they start out as yeast, then turn out to be double the size of the bowl I put it in. It's amazing how fast it can rise sometimes. I am talking both the trade and the pizza dough.

A lot of this mail day I won't reveal until a later date, but for now I will be posting teases for those and the other cards I was able to acquire.
Here is a GIANT stack of GIANTS.

My man Junior! Great way to kick off 2019 by adding 40 new ones. What they are..well you will have to wait.

Set needs!!! This was tremendous that @CardpocalypseNC was able to chase down some of my 90's set needs and find that he had a lot of help for me.

Speaking of set needs, here is my final piece for my 1996 Topps Broadway Review set! Boom! Two sets down already and we are only in February. However, the next ones won't be as easy.

Saquon! Can't wait til he hits the field next year.

A card I couldn't land I now have two copies of and I will definitely take more!

1971 Topps Game Insert of Fran Tarketon. Beautiful card! This was a surprise from Tim I didn't know was coming.

Eugene Porter Walking Dead relic for my non sport PC.

Still trying to decide what this relic is from, assuming it's a glove, but all I do know is that it's awesome. Great looking card with the bold NY Giants colors and add in the unique relic with the number three showing, big time bonus.

And the card that started the trade is the last one I showed. For awhile now I have been wanting to add a Kevin Hart autograph to my non sport PC and now I have one! Boom! Laura Dern being on it is just a bonus. So many great non sport adds recently to that PC and it's all been unplanned up to this point.

A big thanks goes out to @CardpocalypseNC for a great trade and I know both of us are already working hard on getting stuff ready for the next one. I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment