Sunday, February 17, 2019

Ryan Pitched Me These Cards

@RyansPitch had won a contest I was hoping to score on Twitter because it contained a specific card I really wanted. Fortunately for me I contacted him and we worked out a deal over a few weeks as I sent him some Braves.

In return I got the card I wanted and he threw in some bonuses.

Like this David Wilson rookie card. Wilson was a top prospect back in the day until his neck injury. I wonder what he would have been.

LT and a QB, when didn't we see a picture like this? He ate QB's for breakfast every morning.

Super Bowl 46 celebration card. After we worked out this deal that was my Eli face.

And the main card I wanted from this trade, the 2012 Topps Platinum printing plate 1/1 of David Wilson. I don't have many plates in my Giants collection so anytime I can try to add one, I try hard.

Thanks goes out to Ryan for the easy trade and for the newest addition to my Giants  collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment