Monday, February 18, 2019

The Wes Wing Episode 1

Welcome to the Wes Wing. Where there are no politics, just cardboard with peoples pictures, signatures and swatches of their clothing.

It's the part of a house where you must have extra space when you know a mail day is coming from the blogging legend with generosity overload , Wes.

Today is just the first of many episodes as we dig our way into the Wes Wing and show the cardboard gallery goodness that you can only find in......The Wes Wing.

Let's kick it off with a Dual relic of McDermott and Lange from American Horror Story for my non sport PC.


Quad Relic featuring a NY Giants player in Pete Mitchell on the back. I had forgotten about Pete til I saw this card.

Totally loved this dual relic of Dayne and Shockey. Great stuff! Didn't have anything like it.

Then I found a football cube filled with goodies. I will show some off in the next few pictures.

Doug Flutie rookie card I didn't have

Gino for my vintage PC that's weak.

Sebastian Janikowski kicker rookie.

Don Maynard vintage card. Love the photo on this one.

Brandin Cooks Topps Chrome orange refractor rookie.

Steve Spurrier golden refractor. Really cool card.

Another cube! This time it's a basketball one with a great topper in Giannis.

Earl Monroe with a miscut. Unique find.

Anthony Davis rookie card.

Big Foot, ooops, I mean Mike Newlin.

Another cube. This time had a mixed bag of things.

Including a Cal Ripken Fleer second year card (thanks for correcting me Gavin)



This Heads Up update Product had some great looking inserts including these two. I may have to seek this set.

And to end part one of this mail day is this new Griffey Jr for my PC.

This is just a episode one of the Wes Wing. There is much more to come so stay tuned at the same Wes time, same Wes channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment