Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Wes Wing Episode 2

When it comes to going into the Wes Wing, there is no rhyme or reason or order of how you post the cards. There just isn't time or space to sort out what needs to be done. The room is always one step ahead of you.

So when enjoying the card gallery show offs, just remember why there isn't any reason for the groupings like there usually is on here.


Otahni insert rookie


Tim Tebow Topps Prime rookies parallel. Even though I wasn't ever a Broncos fan, I remained a fan of his for some reason or another. I just never pulled the guy. However, he is on my list of autographs I want.


Love me some vintage football!


Another Ohtani. Wasn't a fan of his and still think he shouldn't have been ROY. That may be my biggest reasoning for not being a fan.


Reeled in a Trout!




Some pretty ladies. I wasn't really much of a Biel guy but a lot of guys are.


Jesse Langseth auto from American Idol. On my list of someday autographs is the Carrie Underwood version.


Food Network host Justin Willman auto. I love the Food Network and all of the cake, cupcake wars and many other programmings. It's amazing what some people can create!


The relic swatches in Country can be pretty cool, just like this one. However the photo cracks me up as it looks like he is trying out a new shampoo.


New Generation rookie


I will always add in a nice Zenith Zteam no matter the year. Though I do prefer the older ones. This one is numbered so I assume it was a parallel.


The almost come back player of year Andrew Luck rookie card. Well gold parallel one. I miss the days where the colored parallels in Topps flagship were much more defined.


Love my prospects. Another here this time gold refractor version of Dixon Machado.


This product was manufactured patchalicous!


Tennis swatch. Wes pulled tons of great ones in that boxes he opened. If you have any of the unique swatched ones up for trade let me know!


Pujols numbered gold


Beautiful Trout blue sky parallel card numbered to 75


Matt Stover autograph. I didn't know he was a believer til I got this card. I will treasure it forever now. Matt was also a former Giant I had forgotten about.


And finally we end it with some guy named Joe Theismann. Wait...what? Joe Theismann auto?! This is pretty awesome. Not sure if this was TTM or in person but great addition for me.
 
Many more episodes to come of the Wes Wing!

No comments:

Post a Comment