Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The Wes Wing Episode 3

Welcome back once again to The Wes Wing.

In The Wes Wing, all cards of all shapes, sizes and values are all appreciated the same way.

Let's take a look at some more cards shall we?

Emmitt Smith insert. Even as a die hard Giants fan, gotta admit that he was one of the greats.

I don't know a lot of older names for any sport, besides the big ones, but I appreciate any vintage I can add to my collection whenever I can. I don't have much of it and I enjoy being able to look at it up close. The Wes Wing had plenty to showcase,










I know maybe one of the names above besides the team card, but that's okay with me! Cards look great! I am sure you vintage or big time fans know all of these names.

I was a fan of Jake's because of his late 90's origin. He was fun to watch as well.

Upper Deck's USA football is an underrated product. I wished I had bought more so I could have landed an autograph of possible future NY Giant Dwayne Haskins.

Moore didn't get too far in his career with the Gmen as he couldn't stay out of trouble, however he is playing in that new league so it will be interesting to see how he does.

Brendan Fraser was one of the biggest 90's stars out there. I was a fan of some of his movies especially Bedazzled. Him and Elizabeth Hurley make a hilarious pair.

Tyrod Taylor is a better QB than he gets credit for. He led Buffalo to some great wins. I say you put a better team around him and see better results.

My first Brian Wilson relic from Beach Boys product. My father found Wilson's autograph at a yard sale for $2 and instead of trading it to me he flipped it for over $100. Autographs from this product are not easy to find.

My first well...girly autograph. You never forget your first.

Scotty Moore autograph from the Elvis product. Anytime I can add any non sport autograph I will.

My first American Horror Story auto. I need to give this series a watch still.

Wayne Gallman numbered card to end The Wes Wing gallery for today.

More surprises around the corner to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment