Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Wes Wing Episode 4

Here at The Wes Wing not everything comes opened. Some things come sealed, those things could contain many surprises within. You just never know what to expect at The Wes Wing....

Inside of The Wes Wing was multiple boxes packed with packs. I haven't fully decided what to do with them yet. It's either keep them sealed, open them, or keep the ones sealed I have one of and open others that there are multiples of. It all could become a new TV Series.

Here are some of the highlights or packs I found interesting and hadn't seen before,



(inner child squealed at this one)






(always wanted packs of these!)





There were many many others as well including some The Simpsons which I don't even own a single pack of. That was one of my favorite shows to watch in the 90's. Just never found any of the cards locally. I will probably keep that pack sealed.

NICE!! Hefty Lefty auto! My first one. I can cross him off of my NY Giants autograph list needs.

Sweet Anthony Mix refractor.

New Griffey Jr for the PC

Saquon!!!

Bombs away! What an incredible die cut insert. Remember when inserts were fun?!?!

Some guy names Mahomes..

And another beautiful Griffey Jr to end

We are closing in on the finale of The Wes Wing with just two more episodes left! What will turn out next, well stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment