Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tradin' On Up!

To keep the mail days rolling in, I made some small minor trades but bigger impacts for me PC ones. I was also fortunate to find traders that would let me mail PWE so I wouldn't have to find a way to pay for shipping which can usually take weeks to do.

My first trade was with Nachos Grande blog who had some stuff left over from his trade-athon. I had my eye on a couple non sport cards for my collection and was able to work out a trade with him for those.

Allen and Ginter Val Kilmer relic. Yeah I do already have one, but what's wrong with another?

And a Rancic auto. He was one of the winners from Donald Trumps reality show. He obviously wasn't "fired".

Thanks again to Nachos Grande for these cards. Hope we can do future deals down the road! Especially if you have more non sport.

Up next was a new trader in @Studdard2018 who had posted some sales and a few cards caught my eye so we made a quick trade.

Kyle Lauletta numbered relic. I have the base but not this one.

Ed Asner relic. A legend to me. He is also the only celebrity I know of to visit locally and put on a one man show. Sadly I missed it but my mother in law got to see it. She gave me a couple pictures of the legend.

Gigli relic of a robe I assume was worn by Ben Affleck

And finally a swatch from comedy legend Ben Stiller. I do have this one already but I will be more than happy to add one more and more than that.

Thanks to @Studdard2018 for the trade! Hope we can do more!

Final mail day came from a new trader in @SpartanKing1534. I saw this Ron Dayne autograph he had up for sale and since I can't afford to buy cards, I usually initiate trades and luckily for me this one worked out great. I could finally take Dayne off of my NY Giants autograph needs list.

Great looking card and Dayne had a great signature.

Thanks to @SpartanKing1534 for the trade!

I don't have many more incoming mail days to show off but the ones that are coming soon will be HOT HOT HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment