Monday, April 29, 2019

Pieces Of My Future #9:Never Too Many Hits

Here is the final part of my mail day from Too Many Verlanders blog. First we dived into non card items, then we showcased some cool inserts and today we show off the hits!

There was no shortage in this mail day from all PC areas.

Paul Perkins auto relic. Kind of a unique signature that he has. Especially the letter P.

Wayne Gallman jersey card. I expect him to back up Barkley again this year.

Woooooooooooo! What a nice card! Two nice patch relics along with a football swatch with what I believe is Wilson written on it

Another nice patch from of Jernigan.

Rueben Randle still is my biggest Giants PC in terms of total hit volume I believe. I don't think Andre Williams has surpassed him...yet.

Going to miss Herz in 2019. Guy had quite a story and made some plays when he could. I wish him the best on his future.

SPA and a Giants running back auto, sign me up!

And to finish this off, Grass Roots patch of Brandon Jacobs. I assume the patch is from the side sleeves or the numbers. It is prime that's for sure!

Well, that does it for another exciting mail day from Dennis over at Too Many Verlanders. I hope you enjoyed your last few mailings as well and I am sure there will be more to come in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment