Topps Tier One hasn't ever treated me well in the past, but it's still fun to break and check out the great designed cards.
Let's see if 2019 can break my strikeout streak with the product.
Other hits not found in my box include,
- Tier One Autographs
- Break Out Autographs
- Mystery Break Out Autographs
- Clear One Autographs
- Clear One Dual Autographs
- Dual Autographs
- Triple Autographs
- Cut Signatures
- Autographed Tier One Relics
- Dual Autographed Tier One Relic Books
- Autographed Prodigious Patches
- Autographed Tier One All-Star Patches
- Autographed Tier One Bat Knobs
- Autographed Tier One Limited Lumber
- Autographed Tier One Uniform Button Relics
- Signature Tools Autographs Relic
- Cut Signature Relics
- Tier One Legends Relics
- Prodigious Patches
- Tier One All-Star Patches
- Tier One Bat Knobs
- Tier One Limited Lumber
- Tier One Uniform Button Relics
I suggest box breaks for those who don't like to take a gamble and for those of you who do like to gamble, let the dice roll!
Not everyone can afford a hobby box of this, so I suggest a box break which I suggest Midwest Box Breaks when you do so. They pulled some heattttttt from this product already.
Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Topps for providing this box for me to review and to be able to add cards to the giveaway on Twitter I am hosting. Please follow me there to enter @SportCardCollec. Also follow Topps on all social media sites and visit their SITE, as well.