Sunday, June 2, 2019

Lots Of Autographs!

Recently with what started off as a small trade for a card I really wanted, turned into so much more with Dion's Autograph Collection blog.

I won't show the card I originally I was spying on in our trade as that's being saved for a Origins post, but, I will show off the rest.

Let's take a gander at this big sized trade:

Some Giants in tossed in as a surprise, which I love the Jumbo Elliot monsters card, along with some Griffeys that I needed. Well, just the start of the Griffeys that I needed.

and needed

and needed

and needed (well at least some)

and needed. That's a lot of new needs. I will need to update my Junior numbers on here again with all of the sorting and sleeving I have been doing with him.

Up next, here comes the autographs. Dion gave me a list of players he had available FT and I took ones that I wanted.

Trent Dilfer 90's guy for me. I just like to forget he beat my Giants in the Super Bowl

RG3. I wanted it and can't explain why.

Gary Kubiak. I grabbed this more for the coaching aspect. I do like the throwback Broncos jersey but still like the new one more.

Jamal Lewis. I liked watching him run.

Ozzie!

Spags! I really wanted this one the most out of them all. Dude was the reason why the Giants won Super Bowl 42. Most memorable game of my life. Too bad it didn't feature him in his Giants T, but I will take it regardless.

Brian Billick who I had wanted to coach the Giants after they fired a few other coaches and he left Baltimore. Didn't work out though.

And my boy Amani Toomer Signature Rookies auto. Look under his armpit if you can't see it. This is the same size as a 8x10 photo.

Thanks goes out to Dion for the trade and for being patient with my slightly delayed mailing. I look forward to our next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment