Enough with my rambling on about the weather, Let's take a look at Series 2 now shall we?
In the Series 2 base set it includes,
Speaking of great photography, there are some really great shots on the Sp cards. Yup. More Sp photo variations to find in Series 2.
There are 75 Sp cards and 25 SSP cards to find in Series 2.
Here are the codes you are looking for,
- Base Cards end in #962
- Advanced Stat parallel ends in #968
- SP Variations end in #031
- SSP Variations end in #032
And as we always have, there are some parallels to find! I can't think of any products without parallels.
Other parallels to find are,
- Vintage Stock
- Independence Day
- Mother's Day Pink
- Father's Day Blue
- Memorial Day Camo
- Platinum 1/1
- Printing Plates 1/1
Now onto the hit. I am going to be brutally honest, 9 out of 10 times, you should be expecting a relic or manu relic. Out of all of the years I have been busting flagship baseball or even football when they had a license for that, I pulled one autograph total. One.
Other hits I didn't find that you might are,
- 1984 Topps Baseball Autographs Set
- Aaron Judge Highlights Autographs
- 150 Years of Baseball Autographs Set
- Franchise Feats Autographs
- Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs Dual Autograph
- Iconic Card Reprints Autographs
- Legacy of Baseball Autograph
- Legacy of Baseball Dual Autographs
- Significant Statistics Autograph
- Cut Signatures
- Major League Material Autograph
- Significant Statistics Autograph Relic
- Topps Reverence Autograph Patch
- 150th Anniversary Commemorative Medallion Autograph
- 150th Anniversary Manufactured Patch Autograph
- MLB Logo Golden Anniversary Manufactured Patch Autograph
- In The Name Relics
- Mookie Betts Highlights Relic
- Major League Material
- Significant Statistics Relics
- 150th Anniversary Commemorative Medallion
- 150th Anniversary Manufactured Patch
- MLB Logo Golden Anniversary Manufactured Patch
For me though, I look at this kind of product as a two option product and not three. I would either buy a jumbo box meaning a guaranteed auto with relics or some blaster boxes since you are most likely going to hit a relic anyways. Just think for the cost of this box I could have gotten three blaster boxes that would have given me three manufactured relics instead of just one plain relic I got from a hobby. Just a thought.
Wanna give it a try without the risk/cost of a hobby box, well I suggest a box break with Midwest Box Breaks. They pull heat and always look out for their customers first. And newbies get freebies as well.
Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Topps for providing this box for me to review and to be able to add cards to the giveaway on Twitter I am hosting. Please follow me there to enter @SportCardCollec. Also follow Topps on all social media sites and visit their SITE, as well.