Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Became A Cardboardholic Part 1


When I see late 90's cards, I try to jump on them. Especially when they are set help. When @card_a_holic posted some of my set needs for sale, I started a trade talk for them and within a few days we worked out a deal. (as of myself typing this, we are still working on what will be part three of this haul for me)

Today, I am starting out with the freebies he tossed in for our trade which were a lot of great Giants cards and a lot I didn't have.

Such as these 1997 Black Diamond. I know I must have bought some back then, but for some reason or another, I misplaced them over the years. Which is sad because I REALLY NEED the Rodney Hampton base which wasn't in this stack. I have only ever seen one base of Rodney listed from this set and it's about $20 on eBay.

Bowman Chrome. Lots of new ones here as well including the bulldozer Charles Way

Bowman's Best with a Joe J rookie from 1998.

Need most of these if not all. I will have to double check. Like I said before on here, my old stuff is weak for my Giants collection.

Digging that Amani Toomer Ex! But many here I didn't have as well.

Fleer Ultra photography is just as amazing as Upper Decks. Wished Upper Deck could have done more with Fleer for football while they had the NCAA license.

Odell Rookie. I also mentioned how I will still take in the Odells despite him not being there anymore. As long as they are in the right uniform of course.


And two Certified rookies from 1996.

This is just Part one of three of my mail day and that's not even including the many, many Sets Talk I will have to have about our trade. Stay tuned tomorrow for Part 2 of this mail day that includes a lot of great non set 90's cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment