Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Bo Knows Cardboard

One of my most common trade partners in 2019 has been @Jake1725 as you have seen from multiple posts this year.

But, this was the grand finale of them all!

Let's see what I was able to do here.


Jonathan Loaisiga Inception base and parallel

 New Gleyber for my PC

I didn't get a Wander from my Bowman break, now I have one. Just need the chrome version

Some Washington Nationals for trade bait I needed

I traded one of these to Jake last year, but he had an extra copy so he sent it back to me. I don't get why people pay so much for a non rookie. I didn't even know about this card til I saw a Beckett post and discovered I had one. I am glad to actually have a copy back now. Not sure what it is, but been having kind of a Trout crush recently.

I do some prospecting on and off, my form of prospecting is hoarding all rookie cards, so I traded for this one. However, it didn't stay with me too long as I traded it away within a day for something much bigger....

And the final card in this mail day is Bo. Bo knows he was on my autograph needs so when Jake had one available, I had to have it. This card is beautiful and numbered 1/10.

A big thanks goes out to Jake for the trade as always. Looking forward to our next!

No comments:

Post a Comment