Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Brunelled

Well, it was quite the finale of a mail day of my trade with @card_a_holic. He not only finished up the trade with great 90's inserts, something I am planning on posting another way, he piled up the extras. And I mean piled.

Today's pile is of my favorite left handed QB, sorry Steve Young you're second, in Mark Brunell. He helped pad my side PC of Brunell with 54 cards. Most of which I am holding out on posting as I am working on a new idea of posting 90's cards.

But I will show off a few of the newer samplings here,
Mark will always be a Jag to me. It's how I will always picture him.



Some solid cards in the mix and that's just a minor sampling. There were other newer ones to, but a few were Redskins and it just didn't seem right posting them on here.

This is just the beginning of our finale, another player who I side PC came in with even more cards and you will see that one later this week!

As for the rest of the Brunell's, stay tuned on how I plan to post those!

No comments:

Post a Comment