Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Contest Winnings From Twitter

Once again, you guys will be blessed with a double dose of posts from me. Like I said yesterday, I am really backed up on posts and trying to catch up on both mail day ones and posts from my normal segments.

In my mail box today, was my winnings from SportsCollectibles.com from a contest I won back in March, but I think was forgotten to be mailed.

However, they asked me which teams I collected and were more than happy to make sure I got a prize and here it is,


It's my first Betances autograph. Pretty cool and slabbed.

Thanks goes out to SportsCollectibles.com for the mail day and new Yankees add. I suggest you follow them on Twitter for their tons of giveaways and check out their website with lots of autograph offerings just like this one, here, sportscollectibles.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment